Use this website to get information about our County government, Mapserver, meeting dates or employment opportunities. If you can`t find the information that you need on our web pages, we`ll be pleased to visit with you in person. You will also find a wealth of information on the Chamber of Commerce website which is listed on the Hot Springs County Links.
Register on Hot Springs County CodeRED. Be sure you are registered to automatically receive Emergency Information. Your information will be confidential and only used to contact you in an EMERGENCY.
If you hear a hi-lo siren, that is an alert!
- Expect CodeRed information
- Tune to radio station KYTS, 105.7 FM
- Watch your cable TV interrupt
- Listen to your noaa all-hazards radio (ch 5, 162.500 mhz)
- If it is a long term emergency this website, along with Facebook & Twitter (we will also provide ongoing information)
- When you hear a steady tone, that is the all clear
- Continue to monitor your information source
2018 Tax Bills have been sent out.
We do accept online payments made by credit & debit cards and e-checks. To utilize this function follow these steps:
1. Scroll to the top of this page and click on the Departments tab. Select Treasurer.
2. Scroll to the black section labeled "Pay for Services Online." Click on the box on the left to pay Property Taxes.
3. You may then find your property by searching your Local ID #, name, property address, or legal description.