2022 Election Results
|2022 County General Election OFFICIAL Results 607 Downloads||88.57 KB|
|2022 County General Election Summary UNOFFICIAL 2017 Downloads||33.43 KB|
|Hot Springs Co Primary 2022 Election Official Results 1117 Downloads||44.99 KB|
|Hot Springs Co Primary 2022 Election Unofficial Results 2492 Downloads||196.57 KB|
The County Clerk serves as the Chief Election Officer for the County and, as such, performs a variety of duties.
These duties are performed in conformance with and as defined in the Wyoming State Statutes, Title 22.
Primary and General elections are held on even numbered years and occur in August and November respectively.
REGISTERING TO VOTE
Any County resident may register to vote at the Hot Springs County Clerk's office, 415 Arapahoe Street, Thermopolis, Wyoming, up to 14 days before any election
You may register to vote at the polls on Election Day (see voter ID requirements)
ABSENTEE BALLOT FORMS
For complete details on requesting and casting an absentee ballot (dates, locations, returning your ballot, etc.) please visit the Secretary of State's webpage for absentee voting.
How do I request an absentee ballot?
- In Person - Request an absentee ballot in person at the Country Clerk's office
- By Mail - Print and mail a completed application form (below) and mail it to:
Hot Springs County Clerk's Office
415 Arapahoe Street
Thermopolis, WY 82443
- By Phone - Call the County Clerk's Office at 307-864-3515
- By Email - Put "Absentee Ballot Request" in the subject line and email request to
2022 ELECTION INFORMATION
Registration, Absentee Ballot Information and
"Wyomings" Voter ID Law Information (effective July 1, 2021) - Click Links Below
Wyoming Voter Information Tool
Forms & Information
- Secretary of States Web Site: http://soswy.state.wy.us
- Federal Voting Assistance Program: www.fvap.gov
- Military Overseas Voter Empowerment (MOVE) Act
- Absentee Ballot Information
- Registration Information
Elections Contact Information: