Register on Hot Springs County CodeRED. Be sure you are registered to automatically receive Emergency Information. Your information will be confidential and only used to contact you in an EMERGENCY.
If you hear a hi-lo siren, that is an alert!
- Expect CodeRed information
- Tune to radio station KYTS, 105.7 FM
- Watch your cable TV interrupt
- Listen to your noaa all-hazards radio (ch 5, 162.500 mhz)
- If it is a long term emergency this website, along with Facebook & Twitter (we will also provide ongoing information)
- When you hear a steady tone, that is the all clear
- Continue to monitor your information source
Hot Springs County is a Storm Ready Community!
NOAA Weather Forecast Office, Riverton
24 hrs/day / 365 days/yr
Wyoming Weather Records:
- High Temp, +114 degrees at Basin,WY Feb 9,1933
- Low Temp, -66 degrees at Riverside Ranger Station July 12,1900
- 24 hr Rainfall, 5.50" Dull Center (near Newcastle) May 31, 1927
NOAA All-Hazards Radio - Get One! - It Will Alert You 24 hours/Day and it will continue to keep you informed.
Emergency Communication Tip
- When disaster strikes and our cellular networks are overloaded A TEXT MESSAGE WILL GET THROUGH!
- Also, if you are in a location where you don`t have enough signal to make a voice call, you may well have sufficient signal to send a text message.
LEARN TO TEXT! • TEACH YOUR FAMILY TO TEXT!
IN AN EMERGENCY YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES WILL STAY CONNECTED!