The Hot Springs County Clerk of the District Court and staff are friendly and eager to assist the needs of the people of Hot Springs County. If you need help or have questions, please call or visit the office. We are here to serve you.
- Child Support Collections
- Disbursements & Maintenance of Case Records
- Filing of Civil, Criminal, Probate, Guardianship, Juvenile & Adoption cases
- Passport & Visa Assistance
- Information regarding appeals from the lower courts & appeals from this court to the Supreme Court are available.
- Criminal Fines
- Fees & Restitution Collection
- Felony Criminal Background Research, Civil Research & Estate Research
- Facilitating access &/or copies (for fee) of the records of the Hot Springs County District Court (i.e., access to divorce & other civil records, probate records, criminal records & other public-access records)
Case Filing Fees
$85.00 (Filing of Civil, Criminal, Probate, Guardianship, Juvenile & Adoption cases)
Please call for information regarding other fees associated with this office.
Passport Application & Assistance
For information about passports, visas, etc visit:
If you require assistance, please call ahead for an appointment.
NO PASSPORT APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 4:00 P.M.
Pro Se Packets
(i.e., divorce, modification of custody, modification of child support, etc.)
For more information about Pro Se Packets visit:
Click on button above and go to "Self Help Center".
Felony Criminal Background Research, Civil Research & Estate Research
Requests must be in written form w/payment of $10 per name. Payment arrangements may be made by calling this office.